High-Fives for all things girlie!
1) Chloe Jo’s started her fabulous new GirlieGirl Army site, complete withnew blog. The old newsletter is still around, and you can see what’s on the radar online too. Here’s a classic example of what you might have been missing if you haven’t already subscribed: “Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Squares anyone? This recipe will knock your tits off.”
2) Nifty fetish necklace for the lingerie & shoe lovers.
3) Audrey Tatou to play Coco Chanel in Coco Avant Chanel, a biopic of the legendary fashion designer.
4) Adored They must increase their bust, which is on Wonderbra’s new British marketing campaign, a mosaic of women’s pictures which produces the image of model Katie Green — with the tagline: “D to G, because we’re more than a handful.” This is Judy Berman’s best part:
As a member of the DD club, I appreciate any new opportunity to buy a bra that doesn’t resemble a flesh-colored medieval torture device. What confuses me, though, is why big-boobied ladies would ever need bras whose prime virtue is the ability to create cleavage where none exists. Would anyone who already wears a G cup actually want to make her chest look larger? Isn’t shopping for shirts that don’t scream “indecent exposure” enough of a battle already?
5) According to Kate, “nothing says Democrat like a wispy pair of panties.”
If you enjoyed these links, you’ll probably like my other blog *wink*