1) We all know the right bra has special powers — and it certainly can energize (including men!), but how about a solar-powered bra that can generate enough electric energy to charge a mobile phone or an iPod?
2) Amanda Brooks (at SWOP East’s blog) says: “Pam Anderson sells her worn underwear. Why can’t she just admit she’s a sex worker instead of treading the line? It would be nice to have an honest celebrity.” Keep hoping, Amanda.
3) Kudos to Gracie for all her news!
4) Check this out: “When a lingerie brand puts the idea of pleasing a man ahead of what an undergarment means to a woman, then it gets it all wrong and backward.” I know you have something to say about this *wink*
5) No, it’s not a powder puff — but it does make your cheeks pretty! *wink*
Have high-fives to give? Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you’ve admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).
Find more High-Five Friday folks here!
Please only use Mister Linky if you are participating in High-Five Fridays — and posting a comment!