1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear ‘lucky jeans’ on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
My biggest sex superstition while dating was an item specifically designed to be the opposite of “gettin’ lucky”.
It was a pair of panties which had seen better days… They were smoothing, nearly invisible under anything, but er, umm… they had a few blood stains (can you tell I’m blushing?). I wore them as I would have died rather than undressing around anyone and having them see them — on or off of me! They served as a reminder that I mustn’t do anything other than some kissing and go home, no matter who it was.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish — to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be? – your spouse/significant other – an unrequited love or some person you’ve had a crush on – an old/past love – your best friend
If I say ‘my spouse’, who will watch our children? But in my heart, he’s my best friend and my lover, so it would be him — if the kids would be safe and loved until our return. But if the genie didn’t have that safety clause, then I’d go with one of my best girl friends — too much time spent with nothing to do but talk requires a person who can be interesting and most of my old loves never met that bar. lol
3) Tell us “weather or not” you’re in the mood — how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Truth be told, I’m no fan of any weather extreme… Air conditioning, heat, and shelter are my friends. *wink*
But I do believe that the weather, just outside my window, affects my libido. If it’s cool, snuggling makes great opportunities; and when it’s warm, showers are lovely…
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a ‘I’m drunk, let’s screw’ sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink — which one of those things is the reason?)
We don’t drink often, in fact at hubby’s recent holiday work party, everyone was teasing us that it takes 2 months for us to finish off a pack of wine coolers. We aren’t totalers or anything, just not big drinkers. A little goes a long way with us and we don’t get drunk really… But the few times I’ve been drunk, I’ve been of the “Let’s screw!” variety. Then again, I’m that way to begin with. *wink*
Now you understand more about #1, ey? lol
5) Who turns you on the most & why: the activist the author the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.) the comedian the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.) the model the musician the politician the scientist
I’d say the author… it combines intelligence & creativity (and/or curiosity) with enough determination to see the idea through — and the super bonus of reading. I love to read, and to be read to… Wouldn’t authors enjoy reading their works aloud?
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what’s the one thing you’ve done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn’t quite work out?
I answered this long ago, when we sent in the questions.
Play along with TMI #117 here.
NOTE: To use this nifty Mister Linky Widget, please put your link to your post in the URL spot; then everyone can find your post!