I decided to play along with this week’s TMI Tuesday:
1. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done/said to a lover/loved one?
I once found out I was pregnant — just two days after I found out he had seen his ex… She visited him at work and I thought he was interested in her again… I told him it wasn’t his, that it was some other guy’s, so he needn’t worry about helping me. I can still see the look on his face. Stupid people in their 20’s. :sigh:
2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator?
3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash?
No to the first and a big “Who’d do that?!” to the second (which is also a ‘No’.)
4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool?
Yes — pools & hot tubs. (I don’t know why when it’s never gone particularly well; I’m too buoyant I guess. Bathtubs, showers and saunas are much better.)
5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P
I’m going to be 43 this month. (Here’s a gift suggestion *wink*) Sometimes I feel 23 or 24… Other times, 96 or more.
6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital?
No. (Unless delivering a baby counts — that is a result of sex, you know.)
7. Have you been to a strip club or “titty bar”? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance?
Yes, many times I’ve gone. No lap dance, but I always tip the dancers and get them to do a lil something special for me. *wink*
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a “blog crush” (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven’t met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P
I’ve publicly placed my list of girly crushes on the sidebar… But if we’re talking men, then… :blush: I’m gonna chicken out on that one.