Oh my gosh, Malinda777’s Thirteen Things about Sandal Season had me rolling!
Here’s just a few of them — you’ll have to visit her and see the rest for yourself *wink*
2. I will go polish-free, or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact, and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.
3. I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.
4. I will shave off any hairs on my big toe.
5. I won’t wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, or sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.
6. If a strap breaks, I won’t duct-tape, pin, glue, or tuck it back into place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.